For cupcakes & muffins
1. Prepare cupcakes per box directions (unless different in our recipes).
2. Line cupcake pan with liners.
3. Use batter scoop (small ice cream scoop) to fill the cupcake liners 1/2 to 3/4 full.
4. Place in oven and bake. Test for doneness with a toothpick about 5 minutes sooner than indicated on box recipe instructions; if it comes out clean, it is done.
5. Remove cupcakes from the oven and leave inside the pan to cool for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and let cool for an additional 10 minutes before filling.