Here's a super-fun cupcake to make with the kiddos for Halloween this year. Use a cake mix, canned frosting and four, dollar-store ingredients to make them. Soon, you'll say, "I'm MELTING!" Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. (For a video tutorial, see the link below.)
Wicked Witch Stuffed Cupcakes & Cookie Treats
1 white cake box mix
Eggs, oil & water (per box directions)
1 (17.5 oz.) jar red jam of your choice (We used raspberry.)
2 cans green frosting (or vanilla frosting tinted green)
1 package fudge-striped cookies
1 small bag of Bugles™
1 small bag of Haribo™ raspberries
1 container of Pirouline™ cookies (flavor of your choice)
- Prepare white cupcakes per box directions, but only bake for 18 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness; when it comes out clean, remove from oven. Let cool fully.
- Core cooled cupcakes. Using a teaspoon, fill center with red jam.
- Insert 1M tip into chosen pastry bag. Fill bag with green frosting, cut opening and circle frost cupcakes.
- For directions on making the "witch", see our video on Youtube.
- Garnish with witches hats, legs & ruby slippers.
Use four, dollar-store ingredients to make adorable witch-hat cookies and legs.
Use candy raspberries for the ruby slippers!